Junior Golf Association
Growing Junior Golf for over 45 Years
Inducted into Sports
Hall of Fame
PBCJGA 1st Annual Scholarship Fund On-Line Golf Experience Sale
Support our College Scholarship Fund and Save Up to 50%
purchasing Golf Foursomes, Memberships, Lessons and more
August 7, 2013
PBCJGA is now approved as a 501(C3) This allows us to receive corporate sponsorship to provide better scholarships for our golfersfor assisting PBCJGA
Special Thanks to the
for donating golf towels to our 2013 Members
(click above image to join)
Please join the USGA in our campaign to stamp out
long playing times and end slow play. Sign our Pace of
Play Pledge and help us make the game more fun and more
enjoyable for everyone.
My Pace of Play
· As one who loves golf, I understand my critical role in improving pace of play.
· I will examine my own habits on the golf course to identify ways that I can pick up the pace.
· I will Tee It Forward and play from the set of tees best suited to my driving distance, in an effort to speed up play and have more fun.
· I will practice “ready golf” during stroke play; I will hit when I am ready to play, but only when it is safe to do so.
· I will serve as an example for those around me and I will strive to inspire and guide my fellow golfers to improve their pace of play.
· I understand that golf course design and setup can affect pace of play, and I promise to support those who manage the facilities where I play to find solutions for optimizing pace of play.
· I will seek out a golf professional to help me improve my game and my pace of play.
· I will embrace opportunities to play nine holes when my schedule doesn’t allow for an 18-hole round.
· I will encourage others to take the Pace of Play Pledge, for the good of the game.
· I will play more quickly, play better and have more fun!
Images from 2013 Awards Lunch Available for Free Download
Images from Links of Boynton Beach Available for Free Download
All Players Must use our On-line Email Registration
Full Leader Board for
Links of Boynton Beach Available Now
The Breakers West CC
Boys 16 -18 (Pebble Beach)
Tyler Segal 72
Boys 16 -18 (Pinehurst)
Gabe Franklin 80
Girls 16 -18
Janelle Johson 76
Alex Larson 79
Boys 12 -13
Jayden Booth 80
Girls 14 -
Girls 13 & Under
Hannah Foster 79
Boys 11 & Under
Haylie Turnquest 87
2013 Summer Schedule
Indian Springs C.C.
The Links of Boynton Beach
The Palm Beach Classic
Golf & Racquet Club
The Palm Beach Junior Championship
Rees Jones Club
The Wanderers Club
Final Awards & BBQ
Florida Golf Association
For info email
by Former GCSAA President, Dennis Lyon
Golf is a wonderful game. As a junior golfer, I will RESPECT and be good to the game of golf.
|Responsibility - I will learn the rules of golf, follow the rules of the course and take responsibility for all of my actions on the course.||Etiquette- I will abide by the rules of etiquette, awaiting the proper time to hit, refraining from foul language and boisterous behavior, and generally conducting myself as a young lady or young gentleman on the course.||Sensitivity- I will be sensitive to the environment and the course where I play and to those who maintain and manage it.||Pace- I will keep up with the group ahead and maintain an appropriate pace of play.||Educate- I will do my best to educate others and myself on the principles of this creed and live up to it at every opportunity.||Conditions- I will strive to leave the course in better condition than I find it, by fixing my ball marks (and those of others), replacing my divots, raking bunkers, and properly disposing of trash.||Traditions- I will learn and embrace the rules and traditions of this ancient and honorable game and respect my fellow golfers and the courses we are privileged to play.|